Sunday, April 19, 2015

TWINKIE

 I received an email asking for help for this tiny Peke-a-poo.   Her name is Twinkie and she is only 4 years old.   She is housetrained, loving, spayed, and she loves to play ball!    She reminds me of Lexie, who has a tiny yellow tennis ball, too.
Oh, I wish our own adoptions happened so fast!  Within hours, we had someone who wanted to adopt her, who we knew would be a wonderful family and they are going to get her next week.   So, if you emailed me, texted me, or asked about her on facebook, it looks like she will go to her forever home next week.   Thank you for all the interest in this sweet little 9 pounder.    We have Pekes who need homes, too.  So please look on our web site to see if you can give one of our fosters a forever home.   www.potomacpekes.org    We'd love to find homes for our sweet Pekes who need loving homes just like Twinkie did.

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

I know that a Twinkie is a biscuit in the US .... so - what a cookie she is!

I hope that people who missed out on Miss Twinkie will take another look at your other Peke's Linda .... a Pekingese - or a half a Peke - are wonderful doggies! I have two !!! See - catchy :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES