Saturday, April 11, 2015

MORE DESI'S FAMILY AND EASTER!

Dollar snuck into the next photo session.   I guess one session was not enough.
His buddy, Gilbert (who was adopted from us), was there for the day, so he had his picture taken, too.
I just love his face-- it's so soulful.
I just want to kiss him!
Baby Alex is checking out the Pekes' Easter basket.  This was Alex' first Easter!
Beautiful Onslow had on his Easter tie-- I see the bunny!
I know you're not sticking your tongue out at the photographer-- or is he, Roger? haha
He is really just sniffing the flowers.
I think I have some of those flowers, too.
Onslow and Dawson are ready for one more picture.   Then, it's off to check out the rest of the Easter baskets!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Gee that Onslow is pretty ... lovely apricot colour!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES