Saturday, April 9, 2016

ANNUAL PICNIC- APRIL 30--SAVE THE DATE

 Elwood wants to know if you're coming to the picnic this year!!   It's so much fun!!
 Will you be there, Magnolia? (She's sampling an orange-- yum!)
 Amelia thinks oranges are neat, too-- but the picnic will be even MORE fun!!
 Piggy and Sebastian wish they could come-- I hope they do!
 All dogs are welcome, on leash, and behaved. :-)   My granddog Pi is wonderful.  I wish she could come to the picnic.
 Theo, are you coming?   Theo is available for adoption and I know his foster mom will be coming.
Kai Kai and Chumley will probably stay home-- I am busy at the picnic, seeing dogs, hugging old friends, meeting new ones.    But, I hope you will come and have fun!!

Here is the information:
When: April 30, 2016
Where: Frying Pan Park:
2709 West Ox Road,Herndon Va 20171 
Time: 10am
Lunch: 12 noon
Payment for lunch will be collected during registration
Lunch being catered by: Red Hot & Blue Barbeque
We are offering a vegetarian option. (Mention this when you RSVP.)

Reserve your spot: Email reply@Potomacpekes.org
$15 Adults Kids 10 years old and under $10

Silent Auction: 10am to1pm
Bring auction items !
Some foster Pekes will be there !
Bring your Pekes !
We will have someone taking candid photos during the picnic. We will have the photos on CD's after the picnic for sale.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am taking a lottery Ticket so I can win and zoom on over to the Annual Picnic USA !!
Wish me luck !

lady jicky said...

I am buying a lottery ticket like I always do Linda and if I win I will be jetting over to the USA and Joyful and Waddles will be MINE !!! LOL
If you live in the USA ..... please go to the picnic ! Fabulous !!!!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES