Friday, July 9, 2010

MY NAME IS MISSY

"My name is Missy. I've been in foster care for awhile-- I don't know why, I'm so beautiful! I was rescued out of a Maryland shelter. If you remember, I had pink ears! I had two eyes then, too. But, my right eye was pretty bad and it was giving me a lot of trouble. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore."

"Whoever owned me must have taken me to the beauty parlor for pink "highlights." They're all grown out and my hair is a beautiful creamy white."

"I live with three other Pekingese right now-- but really, I'm a princess and would love my own home where I can get all the attention. Some of the other Pekes think nothing of just blundering into my space! REALLY!! What are they thinking? Oh, yes, they're not thinking-- they're just playing and they forget I'm a princess. I know I don't look like much of a princess in the picture, where I'm standing in front of a fan. I love it!"

" I love to nestle on down pillows in my foster's Dad's office, or on the black ottoman in the family room. I'm not supposed to get on that-- you know, white hair on a black ottoman. Oh, well, I get up anyway. My foster mom really thinks it's cute."" I like to "sit pretty." I can sit up and talk-- it sounds like "growly talk" when I want something. After all, a princess has to espress her likes and dislikes. Here are some of the things I like: sleeping on my foster dad's lap, giving him kisses, loving-biting my foster mom's feet (I do this to try to hurry her up when she's making my dinner). I LOVE going for walks at a leisurely pace-- after all, a princess does not rush! I love playing with my toys and balls and I like going to bed early and.....


sleeping in, especially when it's cold or rainy. I am not crazy about puppies (they're so active!), and I'd rather be in an adult household."

" I like a calm environment. I'm usually pretty good about going outside and get along with most dogs as long as they don't crash into me. Subjects are not supposed to crash into a princess. Okay, it's time for a nap-- aren't I beautiful!"

If you are interested in adopting Missy, just email potomacpekes@gmail.com or haveninhim@aol.com

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oooo Missy!!!

Missy Moi is sending some hot vibes for you to get a lovely home real soon!

She is a beauty and does not need those silly pink ears ---- mind you a pink bed will go down really well!!!!! LOL

Karin said...

She really is gorgeous. I hope she gets her wish and gets to be the princess of the family.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES