Monday, July 5, 2010

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

We have so many wonderful suggestions for the two female Pekes we got into rescue. We'll let you know which ones seems to fit their personalities and then announce it on the web site and the blog.

Now what would you name THIS one!? I think she got into someone's lipstick! It's not a Peke, but too cute not to share.
I'm just glad it didn't happen at my house! Well, it kind of did. One time I was painting our bedroom blue, and Scooter decided to help me by using his tail. Yes, it was all over the carpet-- I've never cleaned so fast in my life! haha

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Ooooo what some doggies will do !
This little one was doing a dye job to get a ----

PINK BED!!!!!


LOL

Linda said...

Melinda, you are so funny! I love your comments. :-)
Linda

Unknown said...

That's too funny!!!!

Her name should be "little Deva!" ;-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES