Thursday, April 20, 2017

GENGHIS IS COMING TO THE PICNIC!

 Genghis has been in his new home since November.
He was in a shelter and my friends picked him up-- and he never left!
Can you tell he likes to get in things and on things?
"I do not!"
Um, yes you do-- here's more evidence!
I guess he wanted to send me an email in protest.
Genghis does have a lot of adventures-- he was watching over the electric company workers.
He wanted to make sure they stayed on their side of the street.
Great job, Genghis!
It was boring to have to monitor them, but he did well at it.
Then, he went home to help his "sister" study-- Crime and Punishment?  Wow, you are into reading deep stuff!!
Genghis has been on facebook a lot and on my blog several times and he will be at the picnic on April 30.  If you want to meet him, come on down!   He's not available for adoption since he already has a home-- but sweet Furby will be there.   I can't wait to see Genghis and my rescue friends!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a great name for this regal Peke!
Just look how he rules over his Empire.... just like the famous Genghis Khan of old !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES