Wednesday, April 5, 2017

GUS AND SAWYER

 Gus and Sawyer knew I was talking about winter ending-- so they sent me some pictures.
 Gus likes to sleep under an afghan in the winter, all warm and snuggly.
 But, as the winter ends, he likes to get outside in the sunshine more.  His mom's friend, Janet, takes Gus and his friend, Sawyer, for a walk.
 I know I love to get outside when the warmer weather comes.  Even if I have to put on a jacket, it's so nice to feel the sun on my face.   These boys feel the same way.
Off they go!
It's still okay to take a snooze-- but only so he can get more energy to head outside again!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So glad to read you are getting some sun !

Coco loves to sleep in the sunlight when it comes through the kitchen door on cold days :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES