Friday, April 28, 2017

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

 I can't believe Harrison has been in his new home for over 2 months now.  
 He is doing so well there and you can tell he is relaxed!
 Spring is in the air, and that means naps on the porch or deck for the Pekes.  Harrison is no different.
 Sophie does not have a deck, but she loves her walks.  The only problem with spring is that things are blooming, so if you have an allergy dog, spring may be a challenge.
Like several of mine, Sophie is on Apoquel.   It really helps many dogs who have allergies.  There is another new medication out, in shot form, called Cytopoint.  It lasts 4-8 weeks.  I am NOT a vet, and I just wanted to share this because my vet has suggested it to me.   I may try it with Chumley or Furby.   They are both having skin issues.   
Before I try it, I'll research it so I know more about it.  
In the meantime, I think a nap on the porch is in order.  Sugar Bit and Furby agree!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Winter is in the air here! :(

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES