Thursday, December 1, 2022

FAREWELL ANDY

Andy came into rescue 4 1/2 years ago with his mom, Minnie.
Minnie stayed with me, and lived until she was almost 17.  
Andy was the most in need of the group of four.   So, he went to be with  his new family in Richmond  
He loved wagon rides.   
He felt safe and loved.
He was 15 in June of this year.
He loved to just hang out.
His was surely a daddy's boy.
Andy looked so much like his mom.    His big eyes were like hers.
I wish they could live forever, but Andy had a wonderful 4 1/2 years with his family.
I love this picture of him.
His brother, Jaxson will miss him so much.   They were always together.
I'm sure Minnie met her boy at the Bridge.  What a reunion that must have been.
Run free now, Andy.  💙🌈






 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a beauty Andy was and he had just the best home - you can see in the many photos.
I know his family will sure miss him so.
Hugs to you all from the Aussies XXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES