Tuesday, April 23, 2024

BURRITO DOGS

It's April, but it's still chilly here.   So, blankets and afghans and fireplaces are being used a lot right now    Toasty looks like a burrito. 
Crosby looks like one, too-- snuggly.  
Gomez lives further north, so he's definitely not getting spring weather.  A blanket is nice! 
Janine’s boy doesn't have a blanket.  But he has his hamburger.   That will do.  
Reba has her legs wrapped around a blanket.   I see a blanket behind her if she needs it. 
Catherine isn't a burrito, but she's very comfy.  
Rocco thinks the dog bed is a blanket.  I guess it works. 
Chewy and Chewie -- a double burrito!! 
Bruno is content in the bed.  I'm sure he will be covered with a blanket if he needs one.
Buddy and Mia are both burritos in their own beds.   
Mia (a different one) is under cover here.   She's adorable. 
Buddy is wrapped up in hearts.  Lots of love there.  💓
Magoo lives in Italy.   I don't know the weather there, but his blanket looks plush.  He's a PVPC alumni.
 TD likes to be a burrito-- and he likes to have a morning hand game with his dad.   He's a sweet boy when he wants to be.  LOL   I think I'll wrap up in the blanket and be a burrito for awhile.   Warm weather is coming.  I keep saying that myself -- WARM WEATHER COMING.  😍 

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES