Tuesday, September 8, 2026

PIPPI AND MOWING

Pippi looked at me yesterday and said. “I thought today was a day off.”  
So WHY is the yard being mowed?  
She was mesmerized by the mower that foster dad was using.  I noticed her sitting and watching him go back and forth. 
She came in and said, “I’m not working.”  And she climbed up to the couch and laid down. 
Pippi is getting more used to going outside. She still has little accidents so she has a variety of tiny diapers.  (Thank you Joy for all you gave me!)  Pippi can be bossy. She is used to the 5 other dogs here but she can be bossy and fuss at them.  She wouldn’t mind being an only princess.   If you are interested in more information, email me at haveninhim@aol.com.   We are a Virginia/Maryland rescue and only adopt close to our area.  If you have applied before and want your application to be updated, just message or email. 

We want the very best home for this tiny Peke. 
 

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES