Sunday, February 2, 2014

ELWOOD

Look at this sweet face-- we just got him from a Virginia shelter.   He was there over a week and no one claimed him.  
Jeanne picked him up and her vet neutered him and updated him on vaccines.  
I love this picture!!   He is as sweet as he looks.
We (three of us) named him Elwood.    And then it turns out that the person who told us about him has a brother and father with that name-- now that is something!
He met Carter and Carter was a good boy.    
 After I picked him up, Elwood and I stopped at Yankee Candle in Williamsburg.   They let you take dogs in the store-- I usually put them in a cart, but I used my doggy stroller this time.   If anyone has one they want to donate (that they aren't using anymore), mine has a rip in it (thank you Beach Bit).    
 Then, we came to my house and he met my Scooterbug-- my therapy dog and welcome committee here.
 Max was his bossy self for a few minutes, Starlight got out of his way, and Kai Kai got on the chair.  
 Elwood knew how to go through the porch doggy door and he waited to come inside.
He is 2-3 years old, 13 pounds and sweet!   If you are interested in him, just let us know!   potomacpekes@gmail.com   or haveninhim@aol.com  

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh you just want to squeeze him- adorable !!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES