Wednesday, May 17, 2017

MR. WINKS

 Mr. Winks came into rescue in 2010 or 2011.
 He was an adorable puppy but he had so many allergies.   My friend took him in, and ended up falling in love.  I'm so glad!
 Mr. Winks sent me an email so I'll share that here.  
 "Hi Ms. Linda,
This is Mr. Winks. I know it has been awhile since I wrote. I have been sad since my Lacy girl is gone. She was my very best friend. 
 So my Mom and Dad decided that maybe I should go to day camp.
 Guess what... I have been going and I have been making new friends. I still miss my Lacy girl, but it is fun playing with other dogs.  Guess what... They took me to my Mom's sister's farm. Boy there was so much to do. I had lots of jobs. Just wait till you see the pictures. I got to go in the paddock with the horses and coral the chickens, make sure that everyone was in their places for dinner...:) and ..
 ..I got to chase the chickens. But guess what was the funniest... Hehe. The cats.   Miss Linda,  my aunt has cats. They are amazing. But I don't like them ....:) I chased them all over. That is what dogs do best. Ha!
I hope you had as great a day on Mother's Day has I did. Xxoo"   Looks like Mr. Winks had to have a nap after he came home!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a handsome man Mr Winks is! A Snow Peke!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES