Monday, June 3, 2019

MORE TOOTHY DOGS

Mizmo and his teeth-- they crack me up and make me smile at the same time.   He's been getting daily baths for over three weeks now and I'm starting to see his skin healing-- finally.   He's so good about it.   I can actually feel smooth areas, not the aligator skin he had.  WooHoo!
I posted Brandy's picture on Saturday-- well here is Carter (with Hannah and Jill), Jeanne's dogs.  These three are still with her husband and they posed for a picture.
Chewy has some kind of a grin-- adorable!
Cosme has a bit of a toothy grin.  So sweet.
Dexie does, too.   He must be an older boy and I do love the seniors!
Amee's Phoebe has a  one tooth grin.  Where are the rest of your teeth, sweet girl?
Ashley's boy has a sweet grin-- and the rest of him is pretty cute, too.
Baby is posing so we can see her grin.
Charles Dickens was rescued from a rough situation-- but he sure landed in a great forever home!
Chloe is beautiful-- do I see a little tongue, too?
CoCo was posing as a reindeer-- are there more?
And this is Brandy's other son-- Carter's brother, Colby.  They were two of the puppies we got in the Bristol 18 rescue.  Look at that face.  You can tell they are related.
Connie's two are not showing us their teeth-- come on, guys. :-)
Oh, Elmo, you are wonderful.  Big teeth and beautiful eyes.
Eubie isn't a Peke- he's a Tibetan Spaniel, but we want to include him.
Ginny LoLo is one of Barbara's group-- look at that face. 
Hershey Kissez has an adorable name and smile to go with it.
Bubbles is showing off her smile.  She reminds me of my Cranberry.  🌸
Oh, my goodness- this isn't a Peke!  😆
Lacy has a bit of gray but her smile shows through.
Lisa's girl is adorable!  Button eyes, too. 
Midnight-- you came through my house and oh, you are so cute.  I kind of get attached to the ones who spent time here. 
Ollie-- oh my, what a sweet face.
Pam's Bear has the one sided smile. 
Rache's Peke is too busy grinning to look at the camera.  LOVE!
Riley and his friend-- so sweet.   They must be best pals.
Shorty is extra fluffy.  And beautiful.
Michell is Shorty's friend.   Super smile!
Triple-- part of my heart for so many reasons.  💙
And here's sweet Mizmo again-- yes, these toothy Pekes are just adorable! 

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES