Wednesday, January 26, 2022

FLUFFY COMES TO VISIT

Fluffy came to my home so she could see my vet.   We needed a second opinion. 
We had four wonderful people help.  I love our rescue.  So many step up to transport these needy ones.  Betsy, Robin, Chip and Tracey all helped yesterday.  Thank you!! ❤️
Fluffy has soft places to be in every car. (Or truck 😉)
She had on her sweater to keep her warm. 
I let my dogs meet her from the safety of the playpen.  
Didn’t want to overwhelm her. 
We visited the vet to have bloodwork done and have her wounds cleaned and the hair shaved around them.   She also had a mani-pedi. 😄
Back home, she ate and went into a sound sleep.   We see our vet on Thursday morning to go over bloodwork and see what we can do to help Fluffy. She’s got a lot going on but has a sweet spirit. 




 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am praying your blood works are fine Fluffy!
I am just back from my daughters home - it was Australia Day and we had a BBQ but ... oh boy its just so hot and humid.
We are in for a couple of days of a heatwave and its so hard to sleep at night.
Right now its nearly 9.15 in the evening and its still 82f !!!
Send some snow Fluffy!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES