Monday, February 6, 2023

MORNING COFFEE

Morning coffee.  I do not want Paddington to have any coffee.   
Can you imagine! 
Callie isn’t a fan of early morning.  
Zoey just wants to be on my lap.  She’s been next to me all night but she still wants more time. 
I let the dogs out.  Then I get coffee.  Time to post my blog and sit for a bit. 
You’re cute Callie.   But, I have no food.  
Checking anyway! 
Callie joins us in the couch.  There’s not much space here.   
Eventually they all settle down.  
Zoey sometimes is close to Callie.  Callie is such a gentle soul. 
Barty is a loud beggar.   Seriously.  I have no food. He’s still checking. 
Sissy waits patiently.  I read for a bit and then the day continues.   Quiet. Coffee.  Dogs. The best way to begin. 📖 ☕️🐾

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Monday the start of the week .... coffee please ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES