Wednesday, February 15, 2023

VALENTINE SWEETHEARTS

This is Cupid, a puppy owner by a friend of mine.   I had to start the blog with her since her name is definitely VALENTINE!
Murphy was stunning for his mom on Valentines Day!
This is one of Gayle's pups.  So adorable!
Gayle dresses up her dogs for different occasions.  She must have a closet full of clothes.  
Her dogs are so cute.
My friend shows her five "Parks Pups."   We met when we each had an IMHA dog.   
Some of her dogs are therapy dogs and bring joy to so many.  
Sir Oliver wanted to be included.   He's a PVPC alumni.  He's a senior and just wonderful.
Blossom was one of my fosters-- I love this photo of her.   She's gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but I just had to include her.
 Lil Cali Gurl posed in front of a giant chocolate kiss.    I'm sure a lot of you are in chocolate comas today.  LOL   I hope you had a great Valentine Day! 💘


1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh my gosh..... Love is in the Air !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES