Wednesday, March 29, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPER AND PADDINGTON

Four years ago, Piper and Paddington came into rescue.   They were almost 3 and 4.   
Their owner went into the hospital and could no longer care for them.   
They came to my house for fostering.  
They were both so cute.   And Paddington was good. 
 (He became "bad Pad" later LOL.)
He even came to the picnic that year, 2019.    Yes, that's me with pre-Covid hair.   (Now it's MUCH lighter-- almost white and I love it.)
Paddington loved it here and my husband fell in love with him.
In all the years of rescue, Matt has never asked to keep a dog but he did this time.
That face did it.
So, this bonded pair became members of our family.   (And yes, I paid the adoption fee for them, just like anybody else who would have adopted them. )
Paddington often helps with my morning reading.  Piper is on the ottoman guarding the yard.  Squirrels may invade.
They had to stay together, and they are still always close to each other and playing.  The loud playing as we get up can be a little much.  LOL

Piper is now 8 and Paddington is 7.   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIPER AND PADDINGTON!!!  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!!

Have a slice of Birthday cake for me and Yum Yum !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES