Friday, June 16, 2023

FAREWELL MOXIE JANE


Moxie Jane came into rescue over three years ago.  She was 12, and she couldn't walk well.   
She was joyful.
She loved toys.  
As she exercised, her legs became stronger.   She would run around the yard.
She had buddies.  Rocco (PVPC alumni) and Gracie were her best friends.  
From the moment I received an email asking for help, I thought Moxie was precious.
There was something about her that I just loved.   
I never met her in person.   But, her joy was contagious.
In March, she began to use a wheelchair, as her legs began to lose their strength.  
She rested more-- but they all do this as they get older.
Oh-- her face.  💗
Her little outfits were precious.   
She had a stroller, too, for walks that were a little long for her.
Her body was tired even though her spirit wasn't.   Saying good-bye is never easy.   It's just plain hard.  
Her mom said, " Moxie Jane, you stole my heart the day I met you and now as I say goodbye it’s broken. You were only with us for a short time, but every day was a gift. Your spirit is amazing and I’m so sorry your body just gave out. Run free little one."   Run meet your friends.  They were all waiting for you.  💜


1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a beautiful girl Ms Moxie Jane was.
Oh she will be so missed.
Big hugs to Moxie's family.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES