He was just adopted! And to celebrate, he got a brand-new haircut. He's so handsome!
When I picked up Koda from the shelter, I was so shocked by his eyes that I called the ophthalmologist right away. From the car, in the shelter parking lot. They said come right over. (They know our group well.) He received meds and then he went to his foster home. They took him to see the specialist in his area, Dr. Corcoran in N. Virginia. He had several surgeries, one was major. He had some setbacks, but then he had his last planned visit, and he was good to go!! He tried to get his dad's breakfast, but those eyes-- as pretty as they are now-- did not win him any of it. Poor Koda. lol
His foster parents adopted him-- they fell in love! They said he's a little tyrant, probably when he's trying to get their breakfast or other good things! LOL Whatever he is, he's super lovable. I'm so glad we could give him the vision care he received.
Happy Adoption Koda!!







No comments:
Post a Comment