Thursday, December 22, 2016

CHRISTMAS IS GETTING CLOSE!

Sneaky Wu must have been out shopping!  What are you buying?
Poppy lives near me.  She was rescued last February and found a wonderful home.
She has a beautiful sister, Peggy.  I just love this picture!
 Now, this is Abbey-- dressed up for Christmas as a reindeer.  But, she lives in Florida!  Are you hot little one??
 Charly Babou belongs to Denise.  I love your hat!
 One of our foster moms has an ornament for each dog she has fostered.  She has a tree just for those decorations now.  I wish I had thought of that!  What a wonderful thing to do-- to see the faces of the lives she has been part of changing.
It's beautiful.
And here is Midnight-- he lives near me, too.  His mom sent me a Christmas card.  What a joy to get it!   He was in a shelter near me and now he has a very special home.   Rescue is GREAT!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

More beautiful , beautiful Pekes at Christmas!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES