Thursday, December 15, 2016

FAREWELL TEDDY

Teddy---12/6/2001 - 12/15/2016
 I just did a blog on Teddy a few weeks ago.   He was adopted from our group a long time ago (before I kept on line records).  ( Click here: Must Love Pekes: TEDDY S.)  He was 15 years old.
 His family absolutely adored him, and so did those who met him.
 Teddy had several surgeries recently and even though his mom and dad hoped her would be better, he never seemed to stabilize after them.   He had repeated hospitalizations, reactions to medicine.   He fought so hard.
 He brought incredible joy to his family, but it was time for him to be at peace.
You are in heaven now, and your family knows they will see you again.   Run free and play, sweet boy.   You were so loved and will be missed so much.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so sad to read of Teddy's passing ..... I send my heart felt wishes to his family.What a beautiful boy!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES