Friday, February 24, 2017

GRANGER AND THE HORSES

Granger has fit right into the farm life. 
 He loves it there-- so many things to do and see (and he loves to dig holes!).
 Granger loves the horses.  This is Jasmine-- the pony there.   The horses were so close that Granger was able to visit with them.  He was in heaven.
"Can I get up there?"
 Annie has been with my daughter since she was in college-- Annie is about 25 now.  
 My daughter and her family have lived at the farm for awhile now-- but they are moving. :-(
 The house is over 100 years old, and they are getting it ready to sell.  Everyone helps.
 They are moving closer to me-- yahoo!!  But, they will miss having the farm and the horses right there in front in the pasture.  
I think Granger will miss the horses, too.  (The horses will be close, but not in the front yard-- don't worry, they aren't giving them up.)   I love the farm.  It's a peaceful place to walk in the woods and the fields.  But, I will LOVE having them closer to me.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh lots of things going on in your family Linda!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES