Monday, June 22, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINNIE

Minnie came into rescue two years ago.  What a little nervous girl she was.  
She has calmed down, and for the most part, is a sweet, calm girl.  She doesn't like to leave her environment, but that's okay.  She's content here.
She is getting older-- she turned 15 this week-end!! 
I have only had a few get to this age.  I know some of you have had dogs that are older, but 15 is a milestone! 
Minnie can't hear-- her vision is going, but she gets around well during the day.  At night, she wants me to carry her up the 5 porch stairs because she doesn't see well in the dark.  That's okay.   I can carry a flashlight in the yard for her.    (She never climbs the stairs to the second floor.)
When I pick her up, it always has to be on the right side.  She looks up at me, puts her left paw on my arm, and off we go.   She is easy going, but if Paddington tries to bully her, it's funny to watch how she can put him in his place.   😆  She may be 15, but she's still the Mama Dog here.   She has earned her spot, and she knows it.   Her health is good, so we hope she will have another year to celebrate- or more!   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday Minnie !!!
I hope you have many more birthdays .
xxx Melinda and Yum Yum

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES