Monday, April 24, 2023

BEACH TIME


Sometimes, you need to step back from the business of life.   Paddington was all for it.  But, he didn't get to go!  Oh, No.  (He was fine-- he just snuggled up for a nap.)
I went to see my older grandson on his rowing race.    Just being near the water is relaxing.
One of the parents brought his young Golden.   Somehow she found me.   Her name was Bailey and she wanted attention-- that was fine with me.  
Oh Sunday, I decided I needed wave sounds.  So, I headed to the beach.   I'm about 20 minutes away.
I go to a military beach-- it's not crowded and one part has the remains of what may have been a pier.   Or a beach boat landing.   
Pieces of concreate are all over and it makes a perfect place to sit....
and listen to the waves.  Stress can lower at the sound of waves.
I sat and listened.
Planes went over-- helicopters, too.   The military environment is something that has always been part of my life-- raised by an Air Force dad and married a military man.   
I watched boats go by.
I could see across an inlet part and dogs were having fun, running and playing. It was good to get away.  I need to go again soon.   
The dogs were glad I got home.   Out we went, and Zoey decided she was stuck in the border grass.
I think she just wanted sympathy since she didn't go to the beach with me.   LOL   Either way, I was happy to help her.    A day of rest was good for me.   
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

It looked like wonderful weather Linda for a sea break.
Its great to breath in the salty air - very calming.

I have a Golden next door and he woofs at Yum Yum through the fence and Yum Yum sniffs at him between the palings which only makes poor old Oscar crazier!
Yum Yum does this on purpose to tease him and I have to break that up! lol
Those two boys are very naughty!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES