Friday, April 28, 2023

NOT A BATH!

Bath time can be an adventure.   Sure it can!  Zoey is a good sport and easy to do.  
Callie says NOT HAPPENING. 
She hides behind a cushion w a paw over her face.  If she can’t see me, then I must not be able to see her.  🤣
I hand trim Zoey a little at a time.   Her hair is thick but soft. 
Piper would rather I do no trimming.   Please Piper!  You need a haircut.  
Barty is not a fan either.  I have to put an e collar on him.  He doesn’t see or hear well so he can be startled.  I put peanut butter on the side of the sink to distract him awhile.  
He and Piper eventually get finished but it can take awhile.   I’m not a groomer but my dogs do get cleaned up- w time. 🤣🤣
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Its a big job bathing and grooming any dogs but especially long haired ones.

Isn't it great when its all done Linda!!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES