Wednesday, April 5, 2023

MAGOO GOES TO FRANCE

Magoo was part of the Potomac Six.  
He has shared his travels w us since he moved to Italy.  
He is our second adopted PVPC Pekingese who moved to Italy.   (Sammy was the first.). 
Look at all the places he visits!  Wineries, restaurants, cathedrals. 
Their Air bnb is like none I’ve ever seen!  
Magoo is checking it all out.  
Magoo has a special front pack but sometimes, his family just holds him. ❤️
He meets a lot of people- his mom is in this giving him a kiss.   Europe is very pet friendly so he can go in a lot of places. 

I didn’t mean bears. Lol. 
Look at the food! 
The views.   I’ll never go there so I love all his adventures.   
Thank you for sharing w us Magoo!! 
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh to be in Paris with Magoo !!!
Yes the French are very dog friendly and they can go into restaurants !

* I wonder what Magoo ordered?? lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES