Monday, September 16, 2024

BARNABAS ARRIVES

Barnabas was at my vet so that all his labs could be done before he is transported to his foster home in Richmond. 
I brought him to my house. 
Everyone approved. Except Paddington.  He decided he would be his cranky self so he got to be on whatever side of the baby gate that Barnabas was not on. 
Barnabas is about 2 I think. His teeth are white, he acts like a young one. He is wearing belly bands because he isn’t trained (owner said this on his turn in papers to the shelter) and he isn’t neutered.  I think neutering will help. In the meantime, belly bands are awesome   

Today I am taking Barnabas to Richmond, and I’ll get Birdie Bea to bring her to her new home.  
Barnabas is loving and playful. He doesn’t seem to be an alpha dog. He loves attention from people.  He is a sweet boy. His forever home is out there. 


 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

That Barnabas looks like a happy and friendly boy..... he will be snapped up real soon I feel!!!
Doing my Adoption Dance for cute Barnabas !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES