Monday, September 9, 2024

TOASTY AND OLIVIA

I decided to take Olivia on a field trip.  We went to see “Camp Williamsburg Colonials.”   You know— Tuk Tuk and his family. (Do a closeup of this.  Olivia has a ‘did I do something?’ look.)
There was a market going on. I wasn’t sure how Olivia would do.  I figured I would be carrying her. (And I had a stroller in the car.)  She loved it!  She was SO GOOD.  She greeted kids and grown ups alike.  
And so many asked to pet her.  They asked what breed she was, how old she was.  One couple wanted to know about our rescue.  Their dog passed away last year and Olivia brought a smile to their faces.   
Gigi came too snd we all walked around together. 
We brought water and the roads were not hot to walk on. And just to be safe, I had leashes on her collar and her harness.  I wasn’t taking chances. I kept her close to me.  There were so many dogs there, all friendly or not interested in the other dogs.  Olivia even met a cat today (my daughters) and wagged her tail and got nose to nose w it.) 
She was tired after. But not too tired to have chasing in the yard w Tuk Tuk and Tossty. 
It was a new adventure for her and she did beautifully. 
She wanted to be in my lap all the way home. 
We had a Virginia Beach sunset on the way home. It was a good day.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

That is great that Olivia was friendly and walked well at the market.
What a lovely sunny day for it too!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES