Wednesday, March 14, 2018

DASH AWAY-- THE BEGINNING

Dash-- what a face!!
 Dash was here a few weeks and then was on his way to his forever home yesterday.
 He had his bag packed-- well, he let me do it. 🌝
 It took me, Meghann, Chip, Jackie and Bill and then his new mom and dad to get him there.  I love our volunteers!
 Are they here yet?
 Almost!
 I see them~~
 And that's his new sister and brother!!   ChaCha is darker than Poncho.
 Let's go meet him!
 Hmm, he's pretty cute.
 I think he's going to be just fine.
 Bill was hugging ChaCha-- Jackie and Bill fostered them.
 Now it's a family of three!
I think Dasher is going to be loved more than he imagined!   (And his new dad went to the same high school as I did-- small world!)

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Dash has arrived!!
Oh what a lovely family he has and two peke's to share his life with-----
FABULOUS!!!

Your volunteers are marvelous Linda :)

Lost Earring said...

I've been following Dash's arrival since he showed up at Linda's safe home and now his adoption by a loving family is yet another success story with Potomac Valley Pekingese Rescue and Linda at the helm.

What a group of great people going the extra mile to get Dash to his new family and yet another happy ending story. We could use a lot more of happy endings these days and Potomac Valley Rescue works extra hard to make sure these great stories continue.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES