Friday, October 11, 2019

BLACKIE, PEPPER, and IDGET

 I’m going to give you pictures of the sweet ones we just got.  I have a lot of people who want them but they are not available yet.  The rescue committee will decide the best place for each one.
 We need to find out what their personalities are.  What are their needs.
 They lived outside so we need to know how they will transition.  We will not allow them to be crated.
 Enjoy the sweet pictures below. As we learn more, we will let you know.
 Welcome to your new lives...
 They love their treats that Susan brought them
 Pepper  has a sweet personality
They all do ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–.

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh kisses to them all!

So sad to read they all lived outside and you have such cold winters.

Lost Earring said...

I get a bad case of locked jows when I hear about Pekingese living outside. We have one little guy who was kept outside and abused by a family with 6 kids who tormented him. As a result he has PTSD and despite being in a loving home for 5 years, he remains a basket case, we baby him and have built up trust with him and he's my little Shy Guy that sleeps on a pile of pillows and a blanket on the floor on my side of the bed so that all I need to do is reach down and comfort him when he gets frightened.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES