Thursday, October 10, 2019

WELCOME SWEET ONES

We were asked to help three 8 year old Pekes.  Their owner is dying and he's on oxygen and can no longer care for them.  So, Kay, Claretta and Susan stepped up and gave their entire day away  to rescue these three.  Pepper is above.  They lived near Danville, VA, so not close to much at all. 
Idget has a white spot on her forehead.  They all went to my vet because they need vet care and grooming.   They can stay there while all this is done and I figure out where they will be fostered   I am committed through the week-end, but will meet them after that.  My friends at the vet will give them all the care and love they can handle.   My vet is 24-7 so someone is always here, always checking on them. 
Blackie is the one who will need the most patience and security.  A quiet house for her for sure.   My house is way too crazy.   That's okay, I'll find places for them.  For now, they are safe and being cared for.  Welcome to rescue! 

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

My heart goes out to those sweet three!

Lost Earring said...

These poor sweet babies,, I hope they will find loving fosters and Furever homes as well.

Kay Jones said...

To All of You Who Put So Much Time, Energy & Love into Rescuing Pekes,
Thank you for all you do!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES