Wednesday, November 4, 2020

BLONDEE—TO HER FOSTER HOME

Blondee has been here since last Friday.  
She stays in the xpen when I can’t watch her.  
She and Sissy are so cute.  None of the dogs are house trained from the Potomac Six, so I take them out often and give them their own space when I’m not here. 
Blondee can slide out of outfits faster than any dog I’ve had. 🤣
Tonight, I took her to her foster home.  Blondee needs to stay close to my vet so she can have heartworm treatment.  It’s months of care.   It’s hard on them.  It’s why we insist that applicants have their dogs on preventative.  
I get attached very fast.  The fosters “become mine” in care and love.  But, I can’t keep them.  I have to let go so I can help another.   But, it’s hard.   
It’s a great foster home where Blondee will have a lot of attention.  And she will have a friend. 
Zoey went along.  She goes a lot of places w me.  
Blondee has the sweetest face which made it harder to leave.  She will be just fine.  I will be, too. 
Thank you, Shannon, for helping!!  
I know Blondee will thrive there. 💖
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh that Blondee.... she is a cutie!

LadyJicky said...

Oh she is just so cute and looks beautiful in pink!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES