Thursday, November 5, 2020

WELCOME TO RESCUE JACKSON.

I was helping w virtual teaching yesterday w the Bits and I had a call. 
A Peke had been brought to a vet.  The owner could not afford health care for her dog.  One of the receptionists there knew me and called. 
Could I come?   This boy was special.  
Jackson is blind.  I can see the cataracts.  He’s only six years old.   I went to get him and took him to my vet.  His skin was infected so we got meds for that.   We had his bloodwork done and that comes back today.   The good news is that he’s tick disease negative-/ that includes being heartworm negative.  Yahoo!  He’s already neutered and his teeth look good. 😀
He was bathed and checked out and I’m picking him up today and going to our ophthalmologist.   They are seeing him at 3:00 to figure out if we can help his eyes.   I hope we can!  Welcome to rescue, sweet boy! 
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda..... he looks such a nice guy ..... I hope he can find a home that will make him happy.

Lost Earring said...

Happy Friday morning story. I love them.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES