Tuesday, November 17, 2020

LICORICE SETTLES IN

Licorice is getting quite comfy in his foster home.
He loves to go outside.  
Are you exploring?
He wears a belly band, but is improving.  None of the Potomac Six were housetrained, but they are all making progress.  Thank you to the foster parents who are doing so much to help these little ones.  
Licorice is afraid of some household things like the vacumn, the dishwasher, brooms, umbrellas...  Time will take care of that.  
He keeps his eyes on his foster parent when he's outside.  
He is becoming secure and knows he is loved.    
Licorice likes to be near you, not necessarily sitting with you.   
He is a very sweet boy.  He has some white on his muzzle, but he acts about 5-6 years old.   He may be 7-8, we just don't know.  He is enjoying all the attention and good food he is getting.  
I think Licorice and Sissy must be related.  They have the same markings and the same eyes.   (Sissy just came to me to be held and sit on my lap while I write this story.)  I have to say, this group, the Potomac Six, are sweet.  They are all being updated on care and will be ready for adoption soon.   
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I do love that Licorice .... who ever adopts him will be so lucky!

I want him Linda!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES