Saturday, August 14, 2021

WELCOME TO RESCUE LADY

I received a message from a shelter asking if we could help this little girl. 
They sent this picture.  We said yes!
Her name is Lady.  I brought her home and she got on the trunk so she could let our neighbors know she had arrived.   All 9.6 pounds of her.  
I have been painting, so Lady helped supervise.  
I think she enjoyed watching.  
She was under the desk with the toys. 
“Do you like the color?”
My vet groomer fit her in and they all adored her.  
She’s a beautiful little girl. 
I’ve taken a lot of pictures of her.  She’s so photogenic.  
Lady is 13 years old and she loves to be held.  It’s easy to do. 💖
We all curled up on the couch together.  Lady has had a busy week. 
We will find her a wonderful home. 💕
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Lady is one pretty Peke !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES