Monday, January 2, 2023

A NEW YEAR — NEW THINGS

Paddington goes all over the house with me.  When I climb in bed to read, there he is to entertain me.  Or just to keep me company. 
Piper and Sissy and Zoey are always close, too.   
This year, I’ll be concentrating more on time for me.  Most of you who know me know how important my faith is and I’m making more time for that in my life.    That means others will help more in rescue.   I’ll still be involved.  I’ll still be doing blogs.   Not sure if they will be daily, but they will still be posted.   I’m going to step back from fostering in my home for now.   That may change later, but not in the near future.   After almost 20 years in rescue, it’s time to give more to me.  
Zoey will hopefully continue to do well.  I’ll keep you posted. If you want our rescue to check in a dog, please message our Potomac Valley Pekingese Club Facebook page instead of my page.  
For now, I’ll be having quiet and time to just rest.   It’s time.  Rescue is still here, we still love these special little ones. 

What are your plans (I don’t do resolutions) for this year?   Please share. And mayo  this be a year of surprise and joy.   



 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Sometimes you need to step back and relax and I hope this is what you are doing Linda.

You know..... I am sure others will be with me by saying a 3 or 4 day a week blog is just fine too.
We all know how hard you work on this blog and perhaps its time to take things a touch slowly?

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES