Saturday, January 7, 2023

FIONA’S GIRLS

I first “met” Fiona when she applied to adopt from us in November 2006!  I still have her file and I wrote on it, “I LIKE THIS APPLICANT!”  ❤️
Since then, Fiona and her husband have adopted Paddington, Magnolia, Amelia, Scout and Fresia.   Five Pekes from us.   I love repeat adopters!   We know them.  
Fresia is the newest and she is a year old now.  Silly girl.  
Scout is more mature at 5 years old.  💖
I love visiting their home.  It’s a wonderful place and so welcoming.   Fresia thinks so, too!  💕
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh .... 5 Pekes!!! How lovely.

Its very hot today and I am going over to my daughters place to have a pizza in their new Pizza Oven that is outside.
It will be the first time they have used it so .... here we go!!!
Yum Yum is coming as he adores a pizza crust.... just a little bit with no toppings etc. He likes the crunch!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES