Friday, July 12, 2024

GIDGET AND CAMP FOX HUNTER

GIDGET

Gidget was my foster girl in 2022.    She was adopted and now lives at Camp Fox Hunter, a farm in the country.   
 Her mom messaged me and said, "Gidget has been reading these blogs and is very intrigued by all of this.  She told me that just because she lives on her farm with the crazy Shih Tzu sisters, she should be a part of Snackington by proxy.
Maggie Mae is one of her sisters.    She is so cute!  I love her top knot.  :-) 

Marliee is Maggie Mae's daughter.   They were both rescued by their mom.  

Allie Mae is the third Shih Tzu there.    Oh my they are all adorable.  I just want to hug them.  
Allie Mae has been hearing the Snackington/Runamuck "conversations" and she heard that Gidget wants to be part of Snackington.   I think her loyalty should be with Camp Runamuck since she lived her for a while.   Don't you agree?  
I think Paddington feels that way too.  After all Camp Runamuck is where it all began.  
 That Gidget is something.  But we need to get her to change to the Camp she is from.   What do you say Gidget? 😁

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

The Emperor believes that Gidget will join Camp Runamuck .

We wait and see. Mmmm????

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES