Sunday, July 28, 2024

WINSTON AND GIZMO--ALMOST 15

Winston and Gizmo came into rescue in autumn of 2021.   Their owner had cancer, and they were helped by a wonderful woman who got them to us.  
They are both very small and so sweet.  
Gizmo has some heart issues now.  He is almost 15 and he's on several meds to help him.  His mom is always on top of the health of her pups.   She's adopted many from us and I know they will always be loved.  

Winston's face has always grabbed my heart. Look at those eyes.   I know their former mom must be looking down, so happy her boys have a wonderful and loving home.  Hug them for me, Jan. 💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Sunday to you Winston and Gizmo.......
its super cold here so I do hope you are both warm and having a great summer .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES