Wednesday, July 31, 2024

IF YOU SEE ONE...

I've used this picture before.  I just am kind of in love with it-- "The Cinnamon Look."   
This is her windblown look-- she's in front of a fan.  You can see Paddington's paw.
If you see Cinnamon...
You see another one or two.  
Cinnamon will find Paddington almost every time.   
They may all be in a huddle.
It happens every day when I'm reading. 
If I want her to go outside and she's hesitant, I just pick up Paddington and she follows.  He is her security.   They are usually touching each other.   I'm continually amazed at how good Paddington is with her.   I would have never thought he could be so protective  
At night, I have to carry her out, because she really can't see in the dark.  (In the light, she has some shadow vision.)   I put her under the porch, with the flood light illuminating the area and I'm holding a flashlight.   She needs to have that last call before bed, but without Paddington and light, she just won't do it. 
Yes, if you find one- Cinnamon- you will find another.   And it's usually Paddington.  So sweet! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

OMG..... Bad Pad has become sooky in his old age Linda !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES