Thursday, August 1, 2024

CALENDAR 2025

How can it be August already!   The summer has been going by quickly.  
"We" are working on the 2025 calendar!   I say "we", but Barbara is doing the work.  She's awesome.   She's so creative and I'm excited to see the finished calendars.
I'm going to give you a "Sneak Peke" at some of the dogs who will be posted.   Most of them belong to our board members.  Some are permanent fosters.   

If you want to pre-order a calendar, just email Barbara.  Her email is:  barbarahoney@hotmail.com.   We usually order a specific number, so it helps it we know you want one.  
Every picture is filled with love.   Hennie is easy to love.  
Her foster brother George will be one of our stars.   I'll share more later.  There is one surprise Peke that many of you know.   I'll do a blog on him soon!  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Your Calendar is always outstanding !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES