Thursday, August 29, 2024

WELCOME YOGI

Shelters all around the country (and other countries like Australia where Lady Jicky lives) are overflowing w dogs.  
Yogi was a stray and no one came.   
My friend Susan helps at this shelter so over the years, we have been able to help many dogs from there. 
The shelter asked for help w non Pekes.  We call them “wanna-be Pekes.”   They must have heard that Pekes are treated like royalty.  
Yogi was all cleaned up. He had to be cut really short because his coat was too matted to save.  It will grow back. I imagine he felt so good to get rid of all the hair pulling on his skin.  
Yogi is a Pomeranian and about 4-5 years old we’re guessing.  He is not a fan of other dogs so he would prefer to be the only one getting attention.  He was just neutered and is up to date on everything.  I know he’s not a Peke, but I’m sure he wants to be.  If you are interested in this little one please fill out our application. 
 https://potomacpekes.org/adoption-application/

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a handsome man Yogi is and I am sure someone will want to add him to their family!
I am doing my Adoption Dance right now Linda.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES