Monday, August 12, 2024

AND HOME!

Toasty, Granger, Tuk Tuk and Gigi are four of my granddogs.  They came last week so my daughter and family could go to get my granddaughter from her internship in Montreal, Canada. 
Toasty can have the saddest face. 
Dogs can make you feel so guilty- even when they are having a lot of fun!  And they have fun here.  My home is like another home to them. 
Granger. Is that a sad face?  Nope.  He will wag his tail as soon as you say something. 
Paddington and Cinnamon are happy their cousins are here. Cinnamon is a little braver when she has extras to go outside with. 
And begging!  Granger has it down to an art form.  The rest do nothing.  They know if one gets a treat, all of them get a treat.  Goldfish crackers are a favorite.  
When it’s time to go in or out, stay out of the way.  They are trip hazards. Notice Paddington inside.  Funny boy. 
Granger found many of the floor vents and laid on them
  I have floor fans to give them extra cooling.  (And air conditioning of course.) 
If I go to the couch, Cinnamon comes.  Toast and Tuk Tuk aren’t far behind.  Cinnamon loves her ramp. 
Beds?  How many beds do we have.  A lot.  Every room has them.  And water bowls are in four different areas. 
I didn’t have any boxes around for Granger but I did find a paper bag.  He had a rear window made in minutes. lol 
I don’t usually let all of them upstairs.  Paddington might not be happy if another is on the bed.  But Gigi came up, wiggling w happiness, and I let her get on the “grandkid bed” we have in our room.  
I did let the gang up while I was getting ready.  The playing and running!  Then they stopped for a short moment to regroup their energy. 
Cinnamon was ignoring them. 😜
I let Tossty know he was going home yesterday.  
We got all their things ready and off we went.  
They all had seatbelts on and Gigi went right to sleep.  She’s about 8 now and so sweet.  The rest did NOT go to sleep. 😩
Granger could touch the end of the console but not any further.  He was just fine. 
They were all se excited to be home.  We arrived shortly before my daughter so the dogs all hung out under the  porch cover w us and relaxed. 
Visits are fun but it’s so nice to be home. ❤️

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Yes Linda..... it is nice to be home !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES