Monday, August 19, 2024

PUPPY SHENANIGANS

I haven’t had a young dog or a puppy at my house for a while. 
Birdie Bea and Olivia did NOT want to be crated or be where they couldn’t see me at night.  So I set up the xpen in our room where they would know I was there.  Pekes and non Pekes know I have “Sucker” written on my forehead. 
Olivia (black) and Birdie Bea are playing constantly. 
And puppies can be underfoot a lot.  Birdie Bea thinks it’s fun to walk between my feet. 😜 You learn a lot of ways to regain your balance. 
Pillows are not safe. They make great hidey places and are objects to toss to the ground. 
Sometimes Birdie Bea even tunnels behind the pillow I’m leaning against.  
I know you’re there. 
They will go to their new foster homes tomorrow.  They won’t be together.  Thursday is when they met, so I don’t they will quickly adjust. They will have new playmates where they go.  Once they finish their medical, they will be ready for adoption.   Welcome to your new life. ❤️❤️
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

A bundle of energy is a puppy but two !!!! lol
I wish them both the best of life with a new owner pretty soon.
People adore that "puppy energy" but this old lady likes the Seniors!
More my speed Linda . lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES