Saturday, August 10, 2024

BOGIE - CALENDAR BOY

It’s hard to believe that Bogie came into rescue FOUR years ago.  He came in w Sissy, who passed away almost a year ago.  Bogie went to a wonderful home and now has a brother Ralo and a sister Rey.  (Bogie was part of the Potomac 6 group. 
Bogie is one of our calendar boys for 2024. His parents sent this picture.  I love it. They spend time at the beach, and Bogie is right at home there. 

Bogie is such a sweetheart.  He was my foster.  But “Bad Pad” surfaced when Bogie was here.  I knew I couldn’t keep him.  I was tempted.  Paddington said “don’t even think about it.”  LOL 
Bogie is so happy w Rey, one of the Maryland 5.  
They are best friends.  And Ralo is the older daddy figure.  
Our calendars will be available soon.  If you want one, just email Barbara at barbarahoney@hotmail.com. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I love the colouring of Bogie ! Handsome boy!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES