Wednesday, October 9, 2024

PUMPKIN WEATHER

Diamond “DeeGee” looks shocked. 
She has discovered a large pumpkin toy. 
She must know it’s autumn. 
Sunni and Rainey - Share treats.  Hmm maybe.  Maybe not. 
Lonni has already begun collecting leaves.  More will fall.
‘Lil Cali Gurl says “start raking!”
Abigail is set for cooler weather. 
And Charlie (RIP) loved walking in the fall leaves. 
Penny has a doggy skeleton mimicking her.  It is it the other way around. 
Zeke us all set for autumn w a pumpkin and an autumn harness. 
Granger WISHES it wasn’t pumpkin weather. 
His girl got ahold of him and used safe pet dye to turn him orange. The first time I saw him, my eyes popped. 😳
Diamond💎 will find all the pumpkins she can. They keep getting away from her. 🍁🎃
Or she’ll just hang out w autumn pillows. 
Good idea!  🎃🍁🍂🐾 we love cooler weather. 


1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I need my eyes checked ..... I think I saw a Orange Pumpkin Peke!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES