Saturday, October 5, 2024

WELCOME TO RESCUE AUTUMN

AUTUMN—WELCOME TO RESCUE  🍁

The shelter I work with has so many dogs that need help.  This tiny Shih Tzu was there.   Shih Tzus are in the Asian Dog Family, so the board approved us getting her.  I'm so glad we did.  

I messaged my vet and she said to come right in.  
This tiny 8 pound girl was matted and thin.   Her mats on her body were cut off, but her tail was so painful, it couldn't be trimmed.   
Our vet, Dr. Meador, has her scheduled to go back to the vet today and she will be lightly sedated.   While under, her tail can be shaved, any other mats will be removed,   She will have her bloodwork done, and nails trimmed.   She will have all she needs.  
Welcome to rescue little one.  Life has begun. 💖

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so glad you all approved of Autumn for I feel she will be a BEAUTY when she is well, groomed and her hair starts to grow back.
I think there just might be a long waiting list for her Linda.
We are having spring showers today but its great for my roses.
Have the leaves started to colour up your side of the World???

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES