Tuesday, August 4, 2026

CINNAMON’S TAIL

Cinnamon came to rescue in December of 2023.  
She was underweight, had a thin amount of hair. But when I took her to the vet, they cleaned her up and she was beautiful. 
As she became healthier, her hair grew. 
And her tail hair grew. 
I called her Cinnamon of the ears or Cinnamon of the tail. Her tail was glorious. 
She was timid but she wanted love.  She still has a lot of fear in her around new people.  (We decided to keep her because I wasn’t sure she could make another change.  I rarely keep one of my fosters, but we wanted her to feel safe and w us and she does.)
I decided to measure her ears and tail.  She is not a big girl, 12-13 pounds.  
I got the tape measure and measured. Her ears aren’t as long as they were but they’re still 7-8 inches long.  And her tail is 17-18 inches long.  Wow.  That’s long for a little girl. 

She’s a beautiful girl and she’s ours. 
 And the question now is:  how long is your dog’s tail?  😁

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES