Thursday, May 9, 2019

PIPER AND PADDINGTON--ADOPTED

 In February, we were asked to help with a Peke and his friend. 
 So, they came and, even though only one was a Peke, we didn't want to separate best friends.
 The vet's groomer had to shave Piper down and Paddington was cleaned up beautifully.   (They didn't recognize their names so I renamed them.  It fit.)
 Piper was shaved down and I didn't recognize him after that LOL. 
 They both needed eye surgery and they got it.
 They were super attached to each other.  They sleep together, play together.  They turned 3 (Paddington) and 4 (Piper) in March.  Young dogs at my house are very unusual.  All mine are older, and I often have the medical or senior dogs to foster. 
 Beach Bit loved them.  He kept asking, "Can we keep them?"  But, he does ask this about a lot of them.
 They settled in easily, following me everywhere.
 Piper was my shadow.
 They were funny and happy and affectionate.
 So, with all the grandkids asking if we would keep them, and my husband really loving them, we made a decision.
They weren't going anywhere-- they were home.   Welcome to the family Piper and Paddington!!  You are staying!

7 comments:

Toni Davis said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear this! What a wonderful addition to your family and they now have the bestest home with the people they love! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni Davis said...

Yay! I am so happy to see this. They are a perfect fit for your home and they could not have found a better place to be than with the people they have come to love! Congratulations!

Lost Earring said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love this adoption story. I'm nearly speechless which is a rare thing for me. But Welcome home Paddington and Piper.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I am happy for Beach Bit because I would hate to see him having to move away from you guys, for he was going wherever they were going. It is not the two of them anymore it is the three of them.

zapper said...

This is awesome!

The Klein Klan said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! How Lucky these two pups are!!! So much love and fun in that home!!! Bless you for all yall do and what fun to have to youngsters to entertain the elderly dogs!!! I swear my senior is thriving because of the younger pups energy around her!!! Have fun you adorable lucky pups!!! <3 <3b :)

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda ...... congrats !!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES